30 March – 3 April 2020 (Manila, Philippines)
The 5-day Bootcamp, part of EMI’s Training, Exercises and Drills Program, covers the required organization, processes, systems, competencies, tools, and plans needed to build your institution’s Integrated Emergency Management System (IEMS). It is targeted towards DRM professionals, practitioners and decision-makers.
The parameters of the boot camp are: Coordinating the response of a major disaster; Dealing with extreme conditions; Managing increasing demands and limited resources;
Building a common operating picture (COP); and Planning and solving problems effectively.
In 5 days, you will have the skills and tools to manage all types of emergencies for your organization:
- EOC Concept of Operations and Standard Operating Procedures
- EOC organization benchmarking to international emergency management standards and practices
- EOC prototyping with 3D rendering
- Prototype design of an EOC resilient communication system
- Protocols to operate your EOC, including activation to deactivation for a major earthquake or tropical cyclone
CLICK HERE for more information about the programme.
CLICK HERE for Registration.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD the programme