To promote the educational exchanges between Xi’an and cities around Asia-Pacific region, Scholarship Programme was launched by Xi’an Municipal Government to fund civil servants from Asia-Pacific region to study in the city. Xi’an Jiaotong University is one of top ten universities in China and the best university in Xi’an and designated to implement this programme.
Introduction to Xi’an Jiaotong University
Established in 1896, Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU) is a National Key University directly administered by the Ministry of Education of China. It is one of the Top 10 Research Universities in China and a member of China’s Ivy League – C9 League. XJTU ranks No.303 on the list of QS World University Rankings 2021 and No.52 on the list of QS Asian University Rankings 2021.
Scholarship Programme for Postgraduate Study
Based on the potential need of public servants from Asia-Pacific region, XJTU has specially recommended English-taught master and doctorate programmes in Management, Economics, Energy and Power.
- International Master/Doctoral Programme in Smart City Management with Big Data
(School of Management, XJTU)
- International Master/Doctorate Programme on Sustainable Development and Public Governance
(School of Public Policy and Administration, XJTU)
- International Master/Doctorate Programme in Applied Economics
(School of Economics and Finance, XJTU)
- International Master/Doctorate Programme in Intelligent Energy and Power
(School of Energy and Power Engineering, XJTU)
- Tuition Fee
- Accommodation Fee
- Stipend (2000 RMB/Month, 12 months a year)
- Comprehensive medical insurance in China
- Application Fee
Eligibility and Application Documents, Procedure, Admission Arrangement: