Date: Thursday, 7 May 2020
Time: 1PM – 3PM (JKT/BKK Time)
Method: Zoom Cloud Meeting
1) Dr. Gyeng Chul Kim, CEO, DaeJeon Express Transit (DJET), South Korea
2) Dr. Bernadia Irawati Tjandradewi, Secretary General, UCLG ASPAC
3) Ms. Cecilia Andersson, UN-Habitat Headquarters Urban Safety Expert
4) Datuk Rozali Mohamud, Mayor of Seberang Perai, Malaysia
5) Mr. Kesara Senanayake, Mayor of Kandy Municipal Council, Sri Lanka
6) Mr. Tory Darmantoro, Chairman Indonesia Transportation Society (MTI) Jakarta Chapter
7) Dr. Nguyen Anh Tuan, Department of Planning and Architecture of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
8) Dr. Robert Y Siy, ex ADB Senior Specialist for Transport and Development Economics.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing a Zoom Cloud Meeting link. Please note that the number of participants for this session is limited to 500.
For access to the previous session’s materials, please see this page that is being updated regularly: https://uclg-aspac.org/en/event-index/
Further information and other questions about the webshare please email Helmi Abidin at email@example.com
Subscribe to UCLG ASPAC to receive our E-Newsletters: https://uclg-aspac.org/en/publication/e-newsletter/