United Cities and Local Governments Asia Pacific (UCLG ASPAC) is the biggest regional section of the United Cities and Local Governments (UCLG) in which its Secretariat is based in Jakarta, Indonesia and hosted by the Provincial Government of Jakarta. UCLG is a worldwide association of local governments and the officially recognised voice of local governments by the United Nations. UCLG ASPAC has linkages to more than 7,000 local governments. It represents well over 3.76 billion people – more than half of the world population – and incorporates economically fast developing countries such as China, India, and Indonesia.
UCLG ASPAC is the key knowledge management hub on local government issues in the Asia-Pacific region. It promotes democratic local government, supports cooperation between cities, local governments and their associations, and facilitates programmes, network and partnerships to develop the capacity of local governments and the associations. Moreover, UCLG ASPAC represents local governments politically within the international community, and with the United Nations and its agencies. It also promotes inclusive societies which safeguard equality, social and economic justice, and sustainable community development. UCLG ASPAC is engaged in all relevant thematic fields for nurturing sustainable development comprising poverty alleviation, climate change, disaster resiliency, culture, strategic planning, decentralisation, local finance, gender equality, women leadership and empowerment as well as good governance.
UCLG ASPAC is aimed to deploy an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System that will improve this current integrating system for the Finance and Administrative procedures to comply with the donor and internal policies and procedures.
- The ERP system must be scalable to allow additional modules and must interface with other business information system.
- The purpose of this procurement is to improve the degree of automation of financial and logistical processes that enable informed decision-making, increased operational capabilities, and cost savings.
- Conduct analysis of the current processes which are performed through the current software solution.
- Propose several variant options that are aligned with the company requirements and advice on the effective solution to implement.
- Install and develop the selected modules – with Finance, Accounting, Travel Management, Logistic Management, Asset Management and Human Resources Management being the minimum required modules.
- Migrate data from our system, without disruption of the secretariat’s operation.
- Perform offline and live testing of the solution.
- Develop user guidelines on how to use the ERP, and the ERP technical support guideline.
- Provide a complete documentation of flowchart and process of the ERP platform.
- Provide training to all relevant staffs on the ERP for daily operations and system training to IT staff on supporting and administrating the ERP systems.
- Provide user guidance/support on issues faced using the solution.
- The employee portal platform must be logical and secure access to relevant self- services through a single online portal in accordance to user access level. It shall able to be accessed and viewable through web browsers and/or mobile devices i.e. mobile friendly and responsive
- The intuitive interface of the ERP system must allow users to easily adapt within a short period of time from the initial stage of the using the system and reduce the change management efforts
ERP Functionalities/ Features
- Must have User Rights Management and Access Control for the authorized staffs to administer and set the proper user roles/permissions to allow specific users to access specific ERP operations, data, request approval and user profiles;
- Must have an automated workflow for the business process lifecycle, allowing specified/respective users for review, editing, and approval of staff requests;
- Must able to track the process flow to respective users of their activities and their authorization including Access, Operations and Approval Logs to enable better control and monitoring of audit trail of activities performed in the system;
DETAILS ON THE ERP SYSTEM
Financial Accounting Management
- Planning and budgeting
- General ledger
- Bank reconciliation
- Advanced allocations
- Cash management
- Fixed assets
- Budget Entry- Budget Adjustment with trail
- Grant or project accounting
- Independent platform for partner account management
- Fund Request by partner- Approval by Management
- Regulatory Compliance Support
- Purchasing: Acquisition of goods & services as well as Bid Management
- Contract Management
- Event Management
- Supplier Database Management
- Inventory Management
- Asset Management
Reporting Human Resource Management
- Personnel management
- Benefits administration
- Leave management
- Payroll management
- Enterprise compensation management
- Organizational management
- Employee performance management
Travel management (travel and advance request)
- Talent management
- Training management
- Contract management
- Supplier/Partner database management
- Grant management and allocation
- Program Data management
- Activity Approval
Professional services provision as follows:
- Data conversion and migration
- Report development
- Implementation and training services
- Change management.
- System documentation and testing
- Knowledge transfer
- Ongoing support and maintenance of the ERP solution
Existing System of UCLG ASPAC:
Human Resources & Accounting System
- Jojo Time/Attendance
- Jojo Payroll
- Jojo Recruitment
- Sage Accounting System
- Microsoft Excel
Expected Deliverables and Timeline:
The potential vendor shall deliver:
- A complete integrated ERP platform with the all the modules and their required functionalities.
- Both an ERP user guideline and technical support guideline.
- A complete set of required documentation including flowchart, and process of the system.
- Necessary trainings to be provided to all relevant First Consult staff.
- Free support, maintenance, and licensing of ERP for a period no less than 12 months from the date of hand-over to UCLG ASPAC (inclusive of on-site debugging/correction, when necessary).
For more details, please click here