UCLG ASPAC Culture Committee was established in 2015 with the goal to promote culture as the fourth pillar of sustainable development in the Asia and Pacific region. It aims to influence policy formulation, facilitate knowledge sharing of cultural policies and exemplary practices, and establish an active culture network in the region. The works of Culture Committee focuses on five themes: Culture and Environment; Culture, Urban Planning and Public Space; Governance of Culture; Culture and Economy; and Heritage, Diversity, and Creativity. In addition, the Culture Committee also conducts training programmes on cultural tourism development in Jeju (South Korea).
- Consultants for Development of Remote Training Modules on ‘SDG7: Affordable and Clean Energy’ for Local Governments
- INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME – CRIC PROJECT
- Zhengzhou, Host of 8th UCLG ASPAC Congress 2020 – Knowing the City Much Better
- Project Administrative and Financial Coordinator
- 2016年韩国昌原/联合国教科文组织 亚太地区教育会议