The 2020 BRLC e-Commerce Training is designed to help participants understand the digital economy and ecosystem, new trends in the e-commerce era as well as the transformative role of information technology. Participants will have access to recorded video lessons and interactive livestreams with subject matter experts and learn the best practices and experience of the Alibaba ecosystem and China (Hangzhou) cross-border e-commerce comprehensive pilot area. This is a master class designed to help overseas partners leverage key digital trends to drive growth and create new opportunities!
- Daejeon Aspiring to be Model of Leading Eco-Friendly City as Response to Climate Change
- Climate Action Plan (CAP) Development
- Rolling Stores: A Local Government Initiative during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- How Indonesia Local Governments Deal with Stunting
- Friendship and City Solidarity amidst COVID-19 Pandemic